Shincheonji Volunteer Group Presents 'Hero Portraits' to Veterans in Jecheon

Jecheon Branch Delivered Haircut Outreach and Framed Portraits to 50 National Veterans Ahead of Chuseok as Part of the Monthly 'Companion' Project 💬 "They trimmed my hair and even framed a photograph for me—it feels like receiving a truly special gift. I am so glad to have a memory I can keep forever." — Lee Sang-goo, President of the Jecheon Chapter of the Agent Orange Veterans Association On September 23, 2026, ahead of the Chuseok holiday, a warm atmosphere filled the Jecheon Veterans Hall in Chungcheongbuk-do. As part of their regular monthly outreach initiative titled "Companion" (Donghaeng), the Shincheonji Volunteer Group Jecheon Branch organized a special event combining professional grooming with a framed photography session for approximately 50 members of local veterans' organizations . Capturing Honor: Hair Styling and 'Hero Portrait' Photography The day’s activities focused on restoring personal neatness and creating lasting physic...

[Book] Secret Garden - Frances Hodgson Burnett

After reading "Secret Garden,"

I thought that it is I myself who can be the magician of my life.

I am the one who can perform magic in my life.

What you think, what you say, and kind of attitude you have 

works as magic in your life.

Surely, our mind has the power to make thing better or worse.

I always try to remember below quotes whenever I feel down or loose confidence in myself. 

What kind of magic would you like to perform in your life? 


"Where you tend a rose my lad, a thistle cannot grow."

"Of course there must be lots of Magic in the world," he said wisely one day, "but people don't know what it is like or how to make it. Perhaps the beginning is just to say nice things are going to happen until you make them happen. I am going to try and experiment."

- Francis Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden 






댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Shincheonji Netherlands Church and Class 116 Graduates Carry Out Environmental Cleanup in Rotterdam

Winter Break Program Opens Career Exploration Opportunities for Youth in Gwangju

Class 116 Graduates Share Warmth Through Kimchi: A Winter of Giving in the Peter and Andre Tribes