A Gentle Footstep Toward Heroes: "Thank You for Remembering Us"

Between September 3 and 22, 2026, 202 Volunteers from 10 Shincheonji Volunteer Group Branches Nationwide Honored 2,498 National Veterans and Fallen Heroes Through Food Deliveries, Headstone Cleaning, and Personalized Care Ahead of Chuseok. In September, ahead of Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving), a warm greeting echoed through the home of a national veteran in Wonju. Volunteers arrived bearing gifts of handcrafted holiday food. "You made this yourself?" the elderly veteran asked, a smile spreading across his face as he received the songpyeon (half-moon rice cakes), jeon (fritters), and sikhye (rice punch). "Having young people visit and listen to my old stories brings great joy and gratitude." This small moment was just one instance from a massive nationwide outreach. From September 3 to 22, the Shincheonji Volunteer Group hosted 11 tailored patriotic volunteer events across 10 regions: Seosan, Cheongju, Asan, Dongjak, Daejeon, Tongyeong, East Busan, Sokcho, Won...

[Book] Anne of Green Gables

 Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery

Illustrated by Abigail Halpin

Image from https://www.kalliegeorge.com/all-books/annes-school-days


Recently, I have been reading the book "Anne of Green Gables."

There are couple of characteristics that I would like to adapt from the main character Anne.

One of the characteristics I think highly of Anne is her imagination.

She is very creative and imaginative. That is why she is never so bored. 

I am very realistic person and I never imagine something. 

However, Anne uses her creativity and come up with something very imaginative that her life seems very lively. 

I think a bit of imaginative make one's life more lively. 


Another characteristics is that she knows how to enjoy herself.

She makes many mistakes and somethings this discourages her.

However, she does not dwell in that negative feelings so long.

She changes such negative feelings into something positive.

Even if she is in a very uncomfortable situation, she tries to make it enjoyable.


Just like Anne, 

I will try to enjoy myself more, including all the situations I am in.

I want to use my brain more and come up with some fun ideas to make my life more fun and lively. Lastly, I hope I can be a person whom everyone adores!

댓글

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Shincheonji Netherlands Church and Class 116 Graduates Carry Out Environmental Cleanup in Rotterdam

Winter Break Program Opens Career Exploration Opportunities for Youth in Gwangju

Class 116 Graduates Share Warmth Through Kimchi: A Winter of Giving in the Peter and Andre Tribes