A Gentle Footstep Toward Heroes: "Thank You for Remembering Us"

Between September 3 and 22, 2026, 202 Volunteers from 10 Shincheonji Volunteer Group Branches Nationwide Honored 2,498 National Veterans and Fallen Heroes Through Food Deliveries, Headstone Cleaning, and Personalized Care Ahead of Chuseok. In September, ahead of Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving), a warm greeting echoed through the home of a national veteran in Wonju. Volunteers arrived bearing gifts of handcrafted holiday food. "You made this yourself?" the elderly veteran asked, a smile spreading across his face as he received the songpyeon (half-moon rice cakes), jeon (fritters), and sikhye (rice punch). "Having young people visit and listen to my old stories brings great joy and gratitude." This small moment was just one instance from a massive nationwide outreach. From September 3 to 22, the Shincheonji Volunteer Group hosted 11 tailored patriotic volunteer events across 10 regions: Seosan, Cheongju, Asan, Dongjak, Daejeon, Tongyeong, East Busan, Sokcho, Won...

[Life] Healthy Food

Last weekend,  I had lunch at at new restaurant.

It is a salad place but I did not want to have salad. 😅😅😅

I tried chicken salad wrap and it was very good.

By having this fresh and healthy lunch, I realized how poor my daily eating habits are.

Ever since I live alone, I started to look for something quick, easy but delicious in taste, but not considering nutrition facts. This resulted in unbalance in nutrition.  

I really need to work on healthy life style.

Hope everyone stays healthy!







댓글

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Shincheonji Netherlands Church and Class 116 Graduates Carry Out Environmental Cleanup in Rotterdam

Winter Break Program Opens Career Exploration Opportunities for Youth in Gwangju

Class 116 Graduates Share Warmth Through Kimchi: A Winter of Giving in the Peter and Andre Tribes