Shincheonji Volunteer Group Presents 'Hero Portraits' to Veterans in Jecheon

Jecheon Branch Delivered Haircut Outreach and Framed Portraits to 50 National Veterans Ahead of Chuseok as Part of the Monthly 'Companion' Project 💬 "They trimmed my hair and even framed a photograph for me—it feels like receiving a truly special gift. I am so glad to have a memory I can keep forever." — Lee Sang-goo, President of the Jecheon Chapter of the Agent Orange Veterans Association On September 23, 2026, ahead of the Chuseok holiday, a warm atmosphere filled the Jecheon Veterans Hall in Chungcheongbuk-do. As part of their regular monthly outreach initiative titled "Companion" (Donghaeng), the Shincheonji Volunteer Group Jecheon Branch organized a special event combining professional grooming with a framed photography session for approximately 50 members of local veterans' organizations . Capturing Honor: Hair Styling and 'Hero Portrait' Photography The day’s activities focused on restoring personal neatness and creating lasting physic...

Healthy Eats: A Peek Into My Daily Life

Today, I wanted to share a little glimpse into my daily life and my commitment to making healthier food choices. It’s not just about eating well—it’s about enjoying the process, discovering fresh and flavorful combinations, and fueling my body with what it truly needs.

For lunch, I had this Classic Greek Salad from Trader Joe’s, and let me tell you, it didn’t disappoint! It’s a delightful mix of fresh romaine lettuce, vibrant red peppers, crunchy red onions, creamy feta cheese, and tangy kalamata olives. The red wine vinaigrette ties everything together perfectly, giving it a subtle zest without overpowering the natural flavors of the veggies.



To make the meal more balanced and filling, I paired the salad with a container of plain Greek yogurt. I love how versatile Greek yogurt is—whether you enjoy it plain or add fruits and nuts, it’s always a nutritious and satisfying choice. And, of course, I couldn’t resist grabbing a banana for a naturally sweet and energizing dessert.


Meals like this remind me that eating healthy doesn’t have to be complicated. With just a few fresh ingredients, you can create something that’s both nourishing and enjoyable. Plus, shopping at places like Trader Joe’s makes it even easier to find pre-packed options like this salad that are perfect for busy days. 🌿🍴 


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Shincheonji Netherlands Church and Class 116 Graduates Carry Out Environmental Cleanup in Rotterdam

Winter Break Program Opens Career Exploration Opportunities for Youth in Gwangju

Class 116 Graduates Share Warmth Through Kimchi: A Winter of Giving in the Peter and Andre Tribes