Shincheonji Volunteer Group Presents 'Hero Portraits' to Veterans in Jecheon

Jecheon Branch Delivered Haircut Outreach and Framed Portraits to 50 National Veterans Ahead of Chuseok as Part of the Monthly 'Companion' Project 💬 "They trimmed my hair and even framed a photograph for me—it feels like receiving a truly special gift. I am so glad to have a memory I can keep forever." — Lee Sang-goo, President of the Jecheon Chapter of the Agent Orange Veterans Association On September 23, 2026, ahead of the Chuseok holiday, a warm atmosphere filled the Jecheon Veterans Hall in Chungcheongbuk-do. As part of their regular monthly outreach initiative titled "Companion" (Donghaeng), the Shincheonji Volunteer Group Jecheon Branch organized a special event combining professional grooming with a framed photography session for approximately 50 members of local veterans' organizations . Capturing Honor: Hair Styling and 'Hero Portrait' Photography The day’s activities focused on restoring personal neatness and creating lasting physic...

Stocking Up on Pantry Essentials for Solo Living: My Go-To Canned Food Favorites

Living alone comes with its own set of challenges. One of the most important lessons I’ve learned is the importance of keeping my pantry stocked with essentials. Whether I’m having a busy week or just need a quick meal, canned foods have become my lifesavers. They’re convenient, long-lasting, and perfect for those moments when I just don’t feel like cooking from scratch.

My Favorite Canned Food Staples

When it comes to stocking up, I swear by a few key items that are always in my pantry. They’re versatile, quick, and delicious — exactly what I need to stay fueled and satisfied. Let me share a couple of my go-to favorites:

  1. 리챔 (Spam) – This classic canned meat is an absolute must-have. It's the perfect addition to any dish, whether I’m making a quick stir-fry, rice bowl, or even just having it on its own. It's comforting, tasty, and always saves me time when I need something fast. Plus, it lasts forever in my cupboard!

  2. 동원참치 (Dongwon Tuna) – Another essential is canned tuna. It's incredibly versatile — you can use it in sandwiches, salads, or pasta dishes. I love how easy it is to mix with other ingredients for a hearty and satisfying meal. Whether I'm feeling lazy or need to prep something on the go, tuna is always a solid choice.


The Restocking Feeling

There’s something so satisfying about restocking your pantry. I had been running low on supplies for a while, and honestly, it feels amazing to have everything in place again. Knowing I have these essentials on hand gives me peace of mind, especially when life gets busy or I find myself in an emergency meal situation.

If you’re living solo, having a few key canned items on hand can make all the difference. You’ll never have to worry about going hungry or scrambling for something to eat. With a well-stocked pantry, meal prep becomes effortless, and you can always count on having something tasty and nutritious.

What Are Your Pantry Essentials?

Everyone has their own must-have items in the pantry, so I’d love to hear what you keep stocked up. What are your go-to canned foods or pantry staples that you can’t live without? Let me know in the comments — I’m always looking for new ideas to add to my collection!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Shincheonji Netherlands Church and Class 116 Graduates Carry Out Environmental Cleanup in Rotterdam

Winter Break Program Opens Career Exploration Opportunities for Youth in Gwangju

Class 116 Graduates Share Warmth Through Kimchi: A Winter of Giving in the Peter and Andre Tribes