A Gentle Footstep Toward Heroes: "Thank You for Remembering Us"

Between September 3 and 22, 2026, 202 Volunteers from 10 Shincheonji Volunteer Group Branches Nationwide Honored 2,498 National Veterans and Fallen Heroes Through Food Deliveries, Headstone Cleaning, and Personalized Care Ahead of Chuseok. In September, ahead of Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving), a warm greeting echoed through the home of a national veteran in Wonju. Volunteers arrived bearing gifts of handcrafted holiday food. "You made this yourself?" the elderly veteran asked, a smile spreading across his face as he received the songpyeon (half-moon rice cakes), jeon (fritters), and sikhye (rice punch). "Having young people visit and listen to my old stories brings great joy and gratitude." This small moment was just one instance from a massive nationwide outreach. From September 3 to 22, the Shincheonji Volunteer Group hosted 11 tailored patriotic volunteer events across 10 regions: Seosan, Cheongju, Asan, Dongjak, Daejeon, Tongyeong, East Busan, Sokcho, Won...

“Do Not Add or Take Away” — Chairman Man Hee Lee’s Powerful Revelation Sermon in Busan

Over 5,000 Gather to Hear the Word Fulfilled

On July 9, 2025, Chairman Man Hee Lee of the Shincheonji Church of Jesus delivered a powerful sermon at the Busan Church of the Seoul James Tribe, emphasizing the fulfillment of prophecy and the importance of keeping the Word exactly as written in Revelation.

The Word That Must Not Be Altered

Preaching from Revelation 22:18–19, Chairman Lee declared,

“Why does God say those who add to or take away from Revelation will be cursed? Because prophecy is the process by which God leads us back to eternal life, to the world before Adam sinned.”

He explained that all believers are given a mission and that God has been working for 6,000 years to restore what was lost through Adam’s sin. The message was clear: only those who preserve the Word exactly and recognize its fulfillment will enter heaven.


From Doubt to Faith — A Pastor’s Testimony

Among the attendees was a pastor from the Presbyterian denomination who recently replaced his church’s signboard after deciding to pursue Bible exchange with Shincheonji.

“I’ve served as a pastor for 15 years, but always felt empty because I didn’t understand Revelation,” he said. “I was afraid to even listen to Shincheonji because of the ‘cult’ label. But after encountering the Word through a friend, I realized it was the truth. Now, I want to share it with others.”

His testimony added to the sense of awakening that filled the room.

Overflowing with Faith and Hope

Despite it being a weekday afternoon, over 5,000 believers packed all three floors of the church building, joyfully responding to each part of the sermon with “Amen.” Many attendees were young people, smiling and eager to receive the Word.

Kwon Su-jeong (30), a 10-year member of Shincheonji, said:

“When I heard Chairman Lee would be coming, I was so happy. There are difficult moments in faith, but the Word always gives me strength.”

Another believer from the women’s group who had spent 19 years in traditional churches before joining Shincheonji 18 years ago, shared:

“I used to wonder, ‘Do we really go to heaven just by dying?’ I was full of doubt. But in Shincheonji, every question I had was answered through the Bible. That’s when I knew—this is it.”


A Church That Burns with Passion

Founded in 1986, the Busan James Tribe began as a small church and now actively spreads the gospel of God’s promises throughout the Busan and Gyeongnam region. From youth groups to senior councils, members are united in one heart and one purpose: the work of life-saving faith.

Chairman Lee concluded with a deep and urgent question to the global church community:

“Have you added to or taken away from the book of Revelation? When the judgment begins in Revelation 20, what will you do?”


Source:  https://vo.la/rTKJTGt

댓글

  1. #ShincheonjiChurch is truly uniting the Church under the testimony on Revelation.

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Shincheonji Netherlands Church and Class 116 Graduates Carry Out Environmental Cleanup in Rotterdam

Winter Break Program Opens Career Exploration Opportunities for Youth in Gwangju

Class 116 Graduates Share Warmth Through Kimchi: A Winter of Giving in the Peter and Andre Tribes